- Replica weapons for decoration
- Rifles, carbines, shotguns,...
- Revolvers and modern fire handguns
- Miniature replicas
- Muzzle-loading guns
- Powder flask
- Sheriff badges
- Panoplies of weapons
- Wooden silhouettes for coloring
- Axes and flails
- Hand grenades
- Swords and sabers
- Daggers, dirks, stylet knifes,...
- Ammunition cartridges and bullets
- Leather products
- Halberds and spears
- Letter openers
- Stands and supports
- Wall supports and hangers
A shield is a piece of personal armour held in the hand or mounted on the wrist or forearm. Shields are used to intercept specific attacks, whether from close-ranged weaponry or projectiles such as arrows, by means of active blocks, as well as to provide passive protection by closing one or more lines of engagement during combat.