- Replica weapons for decoration
- Rifles, carbines, shotguns,...
- Revolvers and modern fire handguns
- Miniature replicas
- Muzzle-loading guns
- Powder flask
- Sheriff badges
- Panoplies of weapons
- Axes and flails
- Swords and sabers
- Daggers, dirks, stylet knifes,...
- Ammunition cartridges and bullets
- Leather products
- Halberds and spears
- Letter openers
- Stands and supports
- Wall supports and hangers
A powder flask is a small container for gunpowder, which was an essential part of shooting equipment with muzzleloading guns, before pre-made paper cartridges became standard in the 19th century. They range from very elaborately decorated works of art to early forms of consumer packaging, and are widely collected. Many were standardized military issue, but the most decorative were generally used for sporting shooting.